Popular Topics 444
Different Voki characters support different color options, including: skin, hair, eys, mouth, makeup
The only way to know what color options are available for a specific character is to try. If skin color is available for that fish, then it is supported !
Please try & enjoy Voki !
The Voki Team
Hope you are doing well
Please follow the below steps to insert your Voki into your Genially presentation:
1) Login to your Voki account and open the Voki that you would like to insert to Genially.
2) Click on SHARE icon for that particular Voki ( Screenshot for reference: https://prnt.sc/1qmb15p )
4) Now, get back to your Genially account and create a presentation.
5) After selecting template and page for your presentation, you will be redirected to a new window where you will be able to start your presentation
6) On the left of your screen, you will see multiple options (i.e. dashboard), you simply need to click on INSERT and then on OTHERS. It will allow you to paste your embed code in there. (Screenshot for reference: https://prnt.sc/1qmb9p9 )
Once done, simply save it or publish it.
Hope it helps
If you still experience any trouble with your Voki, please feel free to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be more than pleased to assist you further
Hi Lesley -
Of course you should be able to save your character.
I advise clearing your browser cache, and logging in again to start over.
If the problem persists, please contact our support at - email@example.com
The Voki Team
Customer support service by UserEcho