Отвечен

Unexpected Charge

Concerned user 6 лет назад в Voki FAQs обновлен JASA JOKI 5 лет назад 2

I tried voki in May 2017. It was ok but not something I needed once my job changed. I canceled my account. Suddenly in May of 2018 I am getting charged again and have been for at least the last five month!!! I wasn’t even in school!! Why has my account suddenly become active again even though I have not used it in years?!?

Ответ

Ответ
На рассмотрении

Hello - 

You must set your account billing setting to "Automatic Billing" - and your annual account extended automatically when it was time for the license to renew.

We do send out automatic emails btw - you would have been informed, though sometimes emails end up in spam. 

Anyway - if you prefer we'll issue a refund and cancel your subscription.

Just send us a note at support@voki.com and we'll take care of that for you.

I do encourage you to take a close look at Voki - a lot has changed in the past year!  You may want to check it out.

Best,

Gil

Ответ
На рассмотрении

Hello - 

You must set your account billing setting to "Automatic Billing" - and your annual account extended automatically when it was time for the license to renew.

We do send out automatic emails btw - you would have been informed, though sometimes emails end up in spam. 

Anyway - if you prefer we'll issue a refund and cancel your subscription.

Just send us a note at support@voki.com and we'll take care of that for you.

I do encourage you to take a close look at Voki - a lot has changed in the past year!  You may want to check it out.

Best,

Gil

Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho