Отвечен

Comecei hoje a usar o Voki gratuito, queria saber como meus alunos poderiam fazer uma apresentação em slides

giselycabral 3 недели назад в Voki Classroom обновлен Gil Sideman 3 недели назад 2
На рассмотрении

> I started using Voki for free today, I wanted to know how my students could make a slideshow presentation

Hello!

First, you would need to add your students to provide them with access. You need to do that under Voki Classroom. 

With the Free Voki plan, you can add up to 5 students.

Then, provide your students with their access credentials. They can login to Voki, and go to the "Present" tab to create their own Voki slideshow presentation &share it.

Please note that you are also able to create Slideshow Assignments for your students. (in Voki Classroom). 

To do that, create a Class, add your students to the Class, and then create an Assignment for the Class.

If you do that - then all your students will see their assignment and your instructions when they login. They would be able to submit their Presentation, and you would be able to review them.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards

Gil

The Voki Team

-------------------------------

Olá!
Primeiro, você precisa adicionar seus alunos para fornecer acesso a eles. Você precisa fazer isso no Voki Classroom.
Com o plano Voki gratuito, você pode adicionar até 5 alunos.

Em seguida, forneça aos seus alunos suas credenciais de acesso. Eles podem fazer login no Voki e ir para a aba "Present" para criar sua própria apresentação de slides Voki e compartilhá-la.

Observe que você também pode criar tarefas de apresentação de slides para seus alunos. (no Voki Classroom).

Para fazer isso, crie uma classe, adicione seus alunos à classe e, em seguida, crie uma tarefa para a classe.

Se você fizer isso, todos os seus alunos verão suas tarefas e suas instruções quando fizerem login. Eles poderão enviar suas apresentações e você poderá revisá-las.

Espero que isso seja útil.
Atenciosamente
Gil
A equipe Voki

Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho