Ukończony

can you record your screen with the voki ?

Mairi 3 lat temu w Voki Presenter Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Gurpreet Singh (Voki Support) 3 lat temu 2

As my presentation, can I add the voki and record my screen as the presentation?

Odpowiedź

Odpowiedź
W trakcie analizy

Hi Mairi,
Hope you are doing well

If I understand you correctly then you are looking to add your Voki character to your Voki presentation slides and then download that presentation as a video by recording your screen.

If that is the case, then yes, you can do that.

To understand how to use Voki Presenter - and add your Voki character to the Voki Presentation - please review: https://www.voki.com/site/support and then scroll down to  "Getting started with the Voki Presenter" section. You will see a guide and video tutorial to help you get started with Voki Presenter.

Regarding downloading the presentation as a video, there is no built in feature to do so, but  there are many screen capture utilities that you can use (many of them free).  Note that screen capture is not officially supported in Voki, but, if you are a Voki Customer, and as long as it is done for teaching purposes, then it is fine.

I hope this helps.
If you have additional questions feel free to contact us at support@voki.com.
Regards,

Gurpreet

DOBRZE, JESTEM ZADOWOLONY.
Znak zadowolenia przez Mairi 3 lat temu
Odpowiedź
W trakcie analizy

Hi Mairi,
Hope you are doing well

If I understand you correctly then you are looking to add your Voki character to your Voki presentation slides and then download that presentation as a video by recording your screen.

If that is the case, then yes, you can do that.

To understand how to use Voki Presenter - and add your Voki character to the Voki Presentation - please review: https://www.voki.com/site/support and then scroll down to  "Getting started with the Voki Presenter" section. You will see a guide and video tutorial to help you get started with Voki Presenter.

Regarding downloading the presentation as a video, there is no built in feature to do so, but  there are many screen capture utilities that you can use (many of them free).  Note that screen capture is not officially supported in Voki, but, if you are a Voki Customer, and as long as it is done for teaching purposes, then it is fine.

I hope this helps.
If you have additional questions feel free to contact us at support@voki.com.
Regards,

Gurpreet