Answered

Unable to embed to Weebly - not Voki Classroom

AmyB 3 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 3 years ago 4

Hello, I am a brand new user, a pre-service teacher (without an education account) and am building a blog for a university assessment. I am having a lot of difficulty copying my Voki embed code into Weebly. Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong? Below is a screenshot of the code that was offered for me to copy:

I have also tried the depreciated option without success. I am in Australia.

Image 147

Answer

Answer

Hello Amy, and to all others reading this - 

Since this post was first answered, we've implemented an embed code option called "No Javascript" (or "iFrame") - when you go to embed your Voki, select this version of the embed code to embed in weebly, and in several other environments that do not allow JavaScript embed code.

This solution is relevant when publishing to Blogs or LMS platforms that so not support embedding JavaScript code.

Regards,

Gil

The Voki Team

Under review

Amy - 

Let me check with our support experts & get back to you.

Regards,

Gil

Hi Amy - 

Seems that Weebly does not support our embed codes at this time.

We'll look into it & see what can be done.

For now I can suggest a workaround - If you create your Voki speaking character on the Mobile app, you can then download a video, which can be posted to Weebly. It's not as convenient perhaps - but it should work.

Regards,

Gil

Answer

Hello Amy, and to all others reading this - 

Since this post was first answered, we've implemented an embed code option called "No Javascript" (or "iFrame") - when you go to embed your Voki, select this version of the embed code to embed in weebly, and in several other environments that do not allow JavaScript embed code.

This solution is relevant when publishing to Blogs or LMS platforms that so not support embedding JavaScript code.

Regards,

Gil

The Voki Team