Under review

Maggie -

HTML tags should be added with embed code then it will work.

Example:

After publishing it can be shared via customized or free domain link.

Please note however that Voki is meant only for educational non-commercial use. To use our avatars for business please visit www.sitepal.com.

Best,

Gil

Hi Gil it's only on a website for a uni assignment so not business use. I am afraid I am a bit of a tech novice and need a bit of further instruction re your comment.
This: <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="//vhss-d.oddcast.com/voki_embed_functions.php"></script><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">AC_Voki_Embed(225,400,"c392a556a9737e019109a9ad2ce7e133",14010091, 1, "", 0, 1);</script>
Is the avatar code - when I click on the embed option. When I got to paste it in my website (wix) I am clicking add a html code. My options then are do you want to a) add a website address or b) add a code. I am clicking on code and pasting the embed code in there.

Do you mean I need to type something before and after the above embed code? Can you give me clear instructions please?

Precisely so.

The way they (Wix) handle embed code requires a bit of extra effort.

You need to surround your embed code with standard web page HTML tags to be recognized as a valid web page.

Before your embed code add -

<html>

<head>

<title> enter your title here if you like </title>

</head>

<body>

After your embed code add -

</body>

</html>

Let me know how goes.

Hallelujah it worked thanks so much!!

+1

This also works for the new Google site (not the classic). I just embedded a Voki for a class project! Thank you!