Completed

Feyza 3 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 3 years ago 2

I am trying to sign up. I wrote my e mail adress but I haven't received any registration e mail. I checked my unwanted and spam mail but there isn't too. So how can ı register

Answer

Answer
Under review

If you wrote to support - they will surely respond & advise better than I can here, as they can lookup the specifics if needed.

But as a rule of thumb - problems during registration can be due to - 

a. You may already be registered. This could happen if you had a Voki account before, or if you started registration process before, but only went "half-way" - completing personal details but not the account setup. 

In such a case - choose the "login" option on the left to continue. (see image below)

b. possible technical issue due to numerous attempts 

Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

c. we've seen issues related to automatic translation. I believe that all such issues have been corrected in the past - but it is always possible that there is a problem we don't know about. If you are using auto-page translation, try to turn it off during sign up, and see if it helps. Let us know if this is the case.

Good luck, 

Gil

The Voki Team

Answer
Under review

If you wrote to support - they will surely respond & advise better than I can here, as they can lookup the specifics if needed.

But as a rule of thumb - problems during registration can be due to - 

a. You may already be registered. This could happen if you had a Voki account before, or if you started registration process before, but only went "half-way" - completing personal details but not the account setup. 

In such a case - choose the "login" option on the left to continue. (see image below)

b. possible technical issue due to numerous attempts 

Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

c. we've seen issues related to automatic translation. I believe that all such issues have been corrected in the past - but it is always possible that there is a problem we don't know about. If you are using auto-page translation, try to turn it off during sign up, and see if it helps. Let us know if this is the case.

Good luck, 

Gil

The Voki Team