Ukończony

Feyza 3 lat temu Ostatnio zmodyfikowane przez Gil Sideman 3 lat temu 2

I am trying to sign up. I wrote my e mail adress but I haven't received any registration e mail. I checked my unwanted and spam mail but there isn't too. So how can ı register

Odpowiedź

Odpowiedź
W trakcie analizy

If you wrote to support - they will surely respond & advise better than I can here, as they can lookup the specifics if needed.

But as a rule of thumb - problems during registration can be due to - 

a. You may already be registered. This could happen if you had a Voki account before, or if you started registration process before, but only went "half-way" - completing personal details but not the account setup. 

In such a case - choose the "login" option on the left to continue. (see image below)

b. possible technical issue due to numerous attempts 

Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

c. we've seen issues related to automatic translation. I believe that all such issues have been corrected in the past - but it is always possible that there is a problem we don't know about. If you are using auto-page translation, try to turn it off during sign up, and see if it helps. Let us know if this is the case.

Good luck, 

Gil

The Voki Team

Odpowiedź
W trakcie analizy

If you wrote to support - they will surely respond & advise better than I can here, as they can lookup the specifics if needed.

But as a rule of thumb - problems during registration can be due to - 

a. You may already be registered. This could happen if you had a Voki account before, or if you started registration process before, but only went "half-way" - completing personal details but not the account setup. 

In such a case - choose the "login" option on the left to continue. (see image below)

b. possible technical issue due to numerous attempts 

Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

c. we've seen issues related to automatic translation. I believe that all such issues have been corrected in the past - but it is always possible that there is a problem we don't know about. If you are using auto-page translation, try to turn it off during sign up, and see if it helps. Let us know if this is the case.

Good luck, 

Gil

The Voki Team