Not a bug

Two voki's gone awol, please explain

Dark Lord of Nightnews net 3 years ago in Voki Presenter updated by Gil Sideman 3 years ago 3

I posted this as a ticket a while ago but no replies to date

Image 146

~ I have a basic account and had two voki's in my account but the pickups are not working despite using my account recently and responding to the 'use your voki account email' Is there an outage? Have you deleted them but not my account? Can I have them back please? One was on my linked in and was a good advert about voki as well as a useful talking avatar.

Please let me know whats going on?

It was an annoying start to 2021

This upload file feature on tickets seems busted as well with no user feedback that anything is happening.

I don't mind having to make them again but being ignored by support is extremely rude.support

JeanV
information_collector@yahoo.com

Answer

Answer

Hello Jean,

As our support may have already informed you, we checked and your account was indeed cleared (recycled) due to inactive status.  

Given our intention to continue to offer free (and paid) service, we need to free unused resources from time to time to make room for existing & new users. For Free account, inactive status is defined as over 2 years without login and without any scene playback.

I'm sorry this caused an inconvenience and thanks for understanding.

Best regards,

Gil

Under review

Hello Jean - 

If you sent a note to our support, we will look into it. If not - please send a note to support@voki.com.

Rest assured - there is no outage, but we do automatically recycle Voki accounts that are "inactive".

Inactive is defined as: no activity for over 2 years. 

So if your account has been inactive - that can explain it. 

We'll look into it when reviewing your support ticket and advise. 

All the best,

Gil

The Voki Team

Answer

Hello Jean,

As our support may have already informed you, we checked and your account was indeed cleared (recycled) due to inactive status.  

Given our intention to continue to offer free (and paid) service, we need to free unused resources from time to time to make room for existing & new users. For Free account, inactive status is defined as over 2 years without login and without any scene playback.

I'm sorry this caused an inconvenience and thanks for understanding.

Best regards,

Gil