Fixed

When I try to use the website (after publishing) to view my Voki it gives me an error.

Jessica Shuman 10 years ago updated by Eva 9 years ago 9
Also, if I try to use the code to embed it says the code is not valid. Any ides? I want my students to make a Voki and send me the website to view. But his is a waste of time if the web address only comes up as an error.
Under review
Hi Jessica,

Can you send over a screenshot of what you see on the page?

Also, please send over the Voki link!

Best,
Eva
The Voki Team
Absolutely! Here is the link http://www.voki.com/pickup.php?scid=10114292&height=267&width=200

I got the link from here

When I go to the link, I get this page (it is the same as an old Voki I had made and shared last year)

HI Jessica,

Sorry about that!

Sometimes the database might take a little bit of time to access! Please try to access it again! It should work now. If not, please let us know. 

Best,
Eva
The Voki Team
Hi Eva,
Unfortunately I am still receiving the same error when I copy and paste the url provided into the browser. :(
Hi Jessica,

Please try to clear your cache and try a different browser!

Best,
Eva
The Voki Team
Hi! I tried Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. I also cleared my internet history and java cache then restarted the computer. Still no luck. Same message. :(
FYI, if I email it to myself I can click the link and it works. It just won't work directly from the url or embed code.
Hi Jessica,

That is very odd. I personally can access your link with no issues. The link that is emailed to you is the exact same link as the above link you provided?

Thanks,
Eric