Fast

When I try to use the website (after publishing) to view my Voki it gives me an error.

Jessica Shuman 10 år siden opdateret af Eva 9 år siden 9
Also, if I try to use the code to embed it says the code is not valid. Any ides? I want my students to make a Voki and send me the website to view. But his is a waste of time if the web address only comes up as an error.
Under vurdering
Hi Jessica,

Can you send over a screenshot of what you see on the page?

Also, please send over the Voki link!

Best,
Eva
The Voki Team
Absolutely! Here is the link http://www.voki.com/pickup.php?scid=10114292&height=267&width=200

I got the link from here

When I go to the link, I get this page (it is the same as an old Voki I had made and shared last year)

HI Jessica,

Sorry about that!

Sometimes the database might take a little bit of time to access! Please try to access it again! It should work now. If not, please let us know. 

Best,
Eva
The Voki Team
Hi Eva,
Unfortunately I am still receiving the same error when I copy and paste the url provided into the browser. :(
Hi Jessica,

Please try to clear your cache and try a different browser!

Best,
Eva
The Voki Team
Hi! I tried Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. I also cleared my internet history and java cache then restarted the computer. Still no luck. Same message. :(
FYI, if I email it to myself I can click the link and it works. It just won't work directly from the url or embed code.
Hi Jessica,

That is very odd. I personally can access your link with no issues. The link that is emailed to you is the exact same link as the above link you provided?

Thanks,
Eric

Kundesupport af UserEcho