Answered

Why are my assignments not showing up in a student's classroom page? It says, "No assignments created."

mpulido 4 years ago in Voki Classroom updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 9

Help. Can I call someone? At $8 a month, I can't really recommend this product with crappy customer support. 

Answer

Answer

Hello!

Our support team accessed your account and logged in as a student and are able to view assignments fine. Please try it yourself by logging in as one of your students. If you do not immediately see - please try clearing browser cache and login again.

Please let me know how goes.

Our support engineer will follow up with you directly.

Best,

Gil

Under review

Hi mpulido,

When you create an assignment for a class, it should indeed show up for all the students in that class.

As a fist step - please verify that your students have been assigned to the class for which the assignment was created.

To do so, goto your "classes" page - and click on "assign students" for the class (it is the button at to right, next to the 'delete' button).

Here you can see a list of all your students, and see which ones are assigned to the class. 

If not assigned - check the boxes next to their names.

Let me know.

Best,

Gil

The Voki Team

So, when I open up the classroom section it says that no assignments are assigned or something like that. I also, logged in as one of my students and they show they don't have the assignment to do. Can you look into the problem ASAP. 

Thank you, 

Understood.

To look into your account I'd need to know your email.

You could post it here - or send a note to support@voki.com & we'll help you out either way.

Best,

Gil 

I logged in as my student Arman and his account says, "No assignments require your attention." 

Fix this please. 

My students are assigned to a class. Can you please look at my account and fix the issue. I created an assignment, I assigned my students to a class, logged in as one of my students, and the assignment doesn't show up. 

Hurry please, 

mpulido@shelton.org

This is my email address. 

Thanks, 

Got it . We're looking into it. 

Answer

Hello!

Our support team accessed your account and logged in as a student and are able to view assignments fine. Please try it yourself by logging in as one of your students. If you do not immediately see - please try clearing browser cache and login again.

Please let me know how goes.

Our support engineer will follow up with you directly.

Best,

Gil