Answered

How to embed voki avatar into wordpress page?

Emily 7 years ago in Voki Presenter updated by Nishant (Voki Tech) 7 years ago 2

Can someone please advise me on how to embed a voki avatar into a wordpress page? I have tried copying and pasting both the new and deprecated embed code for my voki avatar into a wordpress page under 'html'. But when I update the wordpress page I cannot see the avatar and I keep getting a message that says the code is invalid. I need to embed multiple voki avatars into multiple pages on wordpress for a university assignment. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Answer

Answer
Answered

Hi Emily, 

Following are the instructions for embedding Voki in Wordpress.

Step 1: Login to your WordPress admin panel and select All pages or Add new page from left option bar.

Step 2: Your created page will be shown in the list of pages and select where you want to add the scene.

Step 3: Select the text box and paste your embed code here and click update.

Step 4: Click preview changes to see the embedded scene on the page.

If you still face issues embedding Voki in your Wordpress page then please email the link to your Wordpress web page where you are trying to embed your scene to support@voki.com

Let me know how it goes.
Regards,
Nishant

This is the new embed code for one of my avatars:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="//vhss-d.oddcast.com/voki_embed_functions.php"></script><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">AC_Voki_Embed(400, 225,"817d51a3703d8f901e485efdd95327d5",11162507, 1, "", 0, 1);</script>

When I click on 'code' under 'html' and paste this code into a wordpress page, I get a message that says "embed_shortcode: //www.voki.com/presenter/playPresentation.php?id=d66f41eb4ea8f28b4094328f027d5e89 is not a valid URL".

Answer
Answered

Hi Emily, 

Following are the instructions for embedding Voki in Wordpress.

Step 1: Login to your WordPress admin panel and select All pages or Add new page from left option bar.

Step 2: Your created page will be shown in the list of pages and select where you want to add the scene.

Step 3: Select the text box and paste your embed code here and click update.

Step 4: Click preview changes to see the embedded scene on the page.

If you still face issues embedding Voki in your Wordpress page then please email the link to your Wordpress web page where you are trying to embed your scene to support@voki.com

Let me know how it goes.
Regards,
Nishant