Under review

Voki Presenter - Cannot edit text or move items on the screen

montgomeryd 6 year бұрын updated by Gil Sideman 6 year бұрын 3

I recently signed up with the $39 subscription. I have read all the instructional materials. I am able to make vokis fine and drop them into a presentation. I can change backgrounds. However, I am unable to move any object on my screen with a mouse. I am also unable to see any TEXT TOOL BAR when selecting the T to insert a text. Every time I click the T i get another "TEXT" but I am unable to change or move it. 

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hello!

We're not seeing these issues. As a first step - and before investigating this further, I would suggest clearing your browser cache & cookies.

Here are simple instructions - https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Sometimes old code get's mixed in with the new due to the browser's habit of caching portions of it. This can cause unexpected problems especially when updating or upgrading.

If you still see a problem after clearing your cache, please let me know & we will look into it further.

Best,

Gil

The Voki Team

Answer
Under review

Hello!

We're not seeing these issues. As a first step - and before investigating this further, I would suggest clearing your browser cache & cookies.

Here are simple instructions - https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Sometimes old code get's mixed in with the new due to the browser's habit of caching portions of it. This can cause unexpected problems especially when updating or upgrading.

If you still see a problem after clearing your cache, please let me know & we will look into it further.

Best,

Gil

The Voki Team

I still see the same problem. There is no text or font tool bar appearing at any time. Also, I can point the mouse to a picture of voki and  does not drag as it should to a new location.

Hello - 

What platform and browser are you using?  Can you try another browser on the same computer for comparison?

Please send us an email to support@voki.com - and our support engineer will help you out.

Regards,

Gil