Færdig

I guess I did not read the fine print

januarsam77 6 år siden opdateret af Johan 3 år siden 2

I guess I did not read the fine print or perhaps bought the wrong plan, but why is the Voki Logo still appearing in my published work? I thought it was supposed to be "ad free".

Svar

+1
Svar
Under vurdering

Hello - 

We do not display ads to our paying subscribers and their students. 

We do display our Voki logo with pride, and we do not consider it to be an 'ad' - though I can see how one might disagree. Many paid products display the creator's logo, both online and offline. From vehicles to sneakers to software products - this is not unusual.

We offer a non-labeled & white labeled version of our speaking characters under our SitePal product which is intended for business use.  Please check it out at - www.sitepal.com

Best,

Gil

+1
Svar
Under vurdering

Hello - 

We do not display ads to our paying subscribers and their students. 

We do display our Voki logo with pride, and we do not consider it to be an 'ad' - though I can see how one might disagree. Many paid products display the creator's logo, both online and offline. From vehicles to sneakers to software products - this is not unusual.

We offer a non-labeled & white labeled version of our speaking characters under our SitePal product which is intended for business use.  Please check it out at - www.sitepal.com

Best,

Gil

Kundesupport af UserEcho