Исправлен

Voki Logo

support1 6 лет назад обновлен Gil Sideman 6 лет назад 3

I guess I did not read the fine print or perhaps bought the wrong plan, but why is the Voki Logo still appearing in my published work? I thought it was supposed to be "ad free". I do not believe displaying that big 'ole honking voki logo in my presentation is "a free". Please advise on how to remove it if it can be removed at all. If not, no problem... I'll just cancel and consider it a lesson learned..

Ответ

Ответ
На рассмотрении

Hello - 

We do not display ads to our paying subscribers and their students. 

We do display our Voki logo with pride, and we do not consider it to be an 'ad' - though I can see how one might disagree. Many paid products display the creator's logo, both online and offline. From vehicles to sneakers to software products - this is not unusual.

We offer a non-labeled & white labeled version of our speaking characters under our SitePal product which is intended for business use.  Please check it out at - www.sitepal.com

Best,

Gil

ХОРОШО, МНЕ ПОНРАВИЛОСЬ

Thank you for the reply. Lesson Learned :-) I'll check out SitePal.com

Оценка удовлетворенности от support1 6 лет назад
Ответ
На рассмотрении

Hello - 

We do not display ads to our paying subscribers and their students. 

We do display our Voki logo with pride, and we do not consider it to be an 'ad' - though I can see how one might disagree. Many paid products display the creator's logo, both online and offline. From vehicles to sneakers to software products - this is not unusual.

We offer a non-labeled & white labeled version of our speaking characters under our SitePal product which is intended for business use.  Please check it out at - www.sitepal.com

Best,

Gil

Thank you for the reply. Lesson Learned :-) I'll check out SitePal.com

Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho