En revisión

Hi - 

I am sorry you are experiencing a problem.  We are not aware of a problem with saving audios in Voki.

I will look into it & check in with customer support and get back to you.

Regards

Gil

-------------

Hola -
Siento que experimentes un problema. No somos conscientes de un problema con el ahorro de audios en Voki.
Voy a mirar en él y el registro con el apoyo al cliente y volver a usted.
Saludos
Gil

Hello - 

I checked in with our support dept and they were not able to immediately identify your previous discussion with them two weeks ago.  Did you write to support@voki.com ? Whom did you interact with?  It would be very helpful to know. 

Regarding the problem you are experiencing - please let em know the platform and browser you are working on.

We are aware of a problem on Chromebook. We are working on it. are you working on Chromebook?

If not - I suggest to clear your browser cache and try again - 

http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Let me know if that resolved the problem for you.

Best,

Gil

-------------------------

Hola -
Me registré con nuestro departamento de apoyo y no fueron capaces de identificar inmediatamente su discusión previa con ellos hace dos semanas. ¿Has escrito a support@voki.com? ¿Con quién interactuaste? Sería muy útil saberlo.

En cuanto al problema que está experimentando, por favor, hágales saber la plataforma y el navegador en el que está trabajando.

Estamos al tanto de un problema en la Chromebook. Estamos trabajando en ello. ¿Estás trabajando en la Chromebook?
Si no, sugiero que borre el caché del navegador y vuelva a intentarlo.
Http://www.refreshyourcache.com/es/home/

Déjeme saber si eso resolvió el problema para usted.
Atentamente,
Gil