Отвечен

Why am I being charged for my free 15 day trial?

morgabeth13 7 лет назад в Voki FAQs обновлен Gil Sideman 5 лет назад 6

I signed up to test out Voki. The website clearly stated my card would not be charged until my free trial ended. My card was charged $29.95. I have deleted my credit card from my account since. I read previous forums that with the new Voki website, customers were being charged on sign up, although they weren't supposed to be. I don't want another BS answer as such. 

Ответ

Ответ

sure.

please send a note to support@voki.com and we will take care of it for you.

На рассмотрении

Hi - 

When you sign up we authorize your credit card (so that we may be able to charge it later, without storing your CC information).

Some cc providers hold the funds when an authorization takes place, and it might therefore appear to you as if we charged you. We did not.

Regardless - we agree this is not a great method and we are in the process of implementing a better solution. For now, if you wish we can void the authorization for you, and your cc provider will release the hold.

If we do so - you will need to extend your account manually at the end of the free trial.

Let us know if you would like us to void the authorization on your credit card, by sending us a note to support@voki.com.

Regards

Gil

The Voki Team

Ответ

sure.

please send a note to support@voki.com and we will take care of it for you.

Tuve lo mismo cuando conecté los servicios a mi teléfono umidigi one y luego lo eliminé. El dinero siguió yendo ...

Hola guangi -
Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para responder. Si leyó mi respuesta en este foro, entendería la razón del cargo aparente: es una autorización, no un cargo.
Dicho esto, estamos listos para cancelar la autorización y liberar la retención.
Háganos saber por escrito a support@voki.com

Atentamente,
GIL

Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho