+1
Under review

Can't click Done on Give it a Voice

Mr Long K6 fa 9 anys actualitzat fa 9 anys 4
Hi, I'm working with the Free Version and am trying to create my avatar. It allows me to record my voice and save, but then it does not allow me to click the Done button. Thus, I never complete the voice and I can't Publish my avatar. What am I missing? I'm using a 2014 MacBook Pro, OS 10.10.4, latest Safari browser (latest Firefox didn't work either).
Under review
Hi,
Please try to clear cache from the browser and Install: -https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions
Then reboot the machine, let me know how it goes.
Regards,
Sumit
Hi Sumit,
I cleared the cache and installed the flashplayer as you suggested. I was still not able to save a voice recording using Safari or Firefox, but I was successful using Google Chrome. Thank you for your prompt assistance!
Regards, Mr.Long.K6
Hello Mr Long -

Glad we were able to assist - but even though you found a solution, we're still concerned this problem may affect others (on Firefox and Safari) - and so far we were unable to recreate the problem in our lab.

Would be great if you could provide us with a few details which may help us recreate the issue and resolve.

If you could - pls use Firefox and Safari (each in turn) and goto http://supportdetails.com/ and click on 'Send Details' to send an email to support@voki.com

This should only take 30 sec per each browser.
Many thanks,
Gil
The Voki Team

Hello Gil,
I am happy to do this and thank you for your continued efforts.
I just sent both browser's support details to you as indicated; Cool! I didn't know you could communicate that info so handily.
Feel free to let me know if you would like me to follow up further; I'm happy to continue to work the problem with your assistance until it's resolved.

I just double checked both Safari & Firefox again and got the same behavior. As I said before, I can record and it asks for a file name, but then the avatar does not automatically play after saving as it does on Chrome; also you can't exit the recording pop-up using the Done button. I have to click the X. Another issue, is that it clicking the "male" radio button doesn't always work – meaning I click on the button, but the button itself won't indicate it's been selected.

~Mr. Long