Not a bug

I Cannot log into my Voki Accoount. Error says that someone is logged in on another device.

Kendal Rogers vor 1 vor einem Jahr in Voki FAQs aktualisiert von Gil Sideman vor 1 vor einem Jahr 2

I Cannot log into my Voki Accoount. Error says that someone is logged in on another device.

Antwort

Antwort
Wird überprüft

Hello Kendal!

The alert you received should look like the image below, and allows you to proceed to login by clicking on the "Log Out Of Other Devices" button.

This alert does not necessary indicate any nefarious activity - it is most likely your own prior logins that have piled up. 

A few words of technical explanation:  Voki limits concurrent use to two user devices, and this is based on login activity. When you login we identify the device as logged in, and when you log out we clear that identification. If you login but do not log out (just close the tab or navigate away for example) - that identification remains listed, and is picked up again when you come back to Voki.  But in some cases, if too much time has elapsed or browser cookies have been cleared, or a different browser is used, your new login may be identified as a new device, even when the previous identification remains listed. 

So it's perfectly ok to use the "log out of all other devices" button and proceed to login. 

If you did that and you are still unable to login, please send us a note at support@voki.com - and include a screenshot of what you see. We will look into it and advise asap.

Regards,

Gil

The Voki Team

Image 172

Antwort
Wird überprüft

Hello Kendal!

The alert you received should look like the image below, and allows you to proceed to login by clicking on the "Log Out Of Other Devices" button.

This alert does not necessary indicate any nefarious activity - it is most likely your own prior logins that have piled up. 

A few words of technical explanation:  Voki limits concurrent use to two user devices, and this is based on login activity. When you login we identify the device as logged in, and when you log out we clear that identification. If you login but do not log out (just close the tab or navigate away for example) - that identification remains listed, and is picked up again when you come back to Voki.  But in some cases, if too much time has elapsed or browser cookies have been cleared, or a different browser is used, your new login may be identified as a new device, even when the previous identification remains listed. 

So it's perfectly ok to use the "log out of all other devices" button and proceed to login. 

If you did that and you are still unable to login, please send us a note at support@voki.com - and include a screenshot of what you see. We will look into it and advise asap.

Regards,

Gil

The Voki Team

Image 172