Є відповідь

Voki in CANVAS

mtr 3 роки тому оновлено Gil Sideman 3 роки тому 4

Is the new voki video based? I want to use it in CANVAS,but am not sure whether it will play without FLash player

Відповідь

Відповідь

Hello  -

Since this post was first answered, we've implemented an embed code option called "No Javascript" (or "iFrame") - when you go to embed your Voki, select this version of the embed code to embed in Canvas, and in other environments that do not allow JavaScript embed code.

This solution is also relevant when publishing to Blogs or other LMS platforms that so not support embedding JavaScript code.

Hope this helps,

Gil

The Voki Team

Under review

Voki is implemented in HTML5 & Javascript, designed to work on all browsers and platforms (including mobile).

For the past several years we've also supported the deprecated Flash player, specifically for users who needed to publish to Canvas.

Now, as Flash can no longer be used, we are working with Canvas to enable posting our characters to their platform. I don't have an ETA on that, but it is in progress.

Regards,

Gil

The Voki Team

Thank you for that information.  I hope it will be soon !  Please let me know when that happens!

Відповідь

Hello  -

Since this post was first answered, we've implemented an embed code option called "No Javascript" (or "iFrame") - when you go to embed your Voki, select this version of the embed code to embed in Canvas, and in other environments that do not allow JavaScript embed code.

This solution is also relevant when publishing to Blogs or other LMS platforms that so not support embedding JavaScript code.

Hope this helps,

Gil

The Voki Team