Accessibility conformance report

jennifer wondracek il y a 3 ans 0

My school requires an accessibility conformance report, such as a VPAT, before I can go forward with a purchase. These reports explain how the product meets federal regulation for section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act's IT accessibility standards.  Where can I obtain such a report?