Answered

Voki Fraudulent Charges

jaye mudd 7 years ago in Voki FAQs updated by Gil Sideman 7 years ago 4

Has anyone else been charged for a subscription you never requested? I received an email receipt for a subscription that I neither requested or need. The charge is pending to a company (212-375-6290) with a recording, that leaves to another recording, etc. with a name "Oddcast - the leader in social media and viral marketing". Again, no answer from Voki email or from the other company. Any ideas on how to get someone at VOKI to actually ANSWER you? Remove the charge? Answer the phone? Oh yeah, they don't have one ... and the one who charged my account doesn't answer! HELP!

Answer

Answer

As per your request the account has been cancelled and issued full refund.

Please allow us 3-4 business days to process the refund.

Thank you for trying VOKI

Regards,

Sumit

Under review

Hi Jaye,

Apologize for the Inconvenience.

Please call me directly 212-375-6290 ext-103

Will cancel the transaction and refund the full amount.

Regards,

Sumit

Answer

As per your request the account has been cancelled and issued full refund.

Please allow us 3-4 business days to process the refund.

Thank you for trying VOKI

Regards,

Sumit

Hi all -

To clarify, Oddcast Inc, a NYC based company, developed and proudly operates the Voki educational suite of products, with some services offered for free, and others paid. We are not always easy to reach by phone (Voki does not officially offer phone support - to save costs) but we always answer our email support line, typically within one working day.

The best way to reach Voki support is to send a note to support@voki.com. Note: Support is only offered to paid customers.

We offer a 30 day unconditional money back guaranty - and always honor it.

Regards,

Gil

The Voki Team