Completed

Paula Vaughn 5 years ago updated 5 years ago 10

I have been logged into voki for a while and logged out today. Afterwards was not able to log back in and when I pressed forgot password it said this email not associated with account. Please check your email support@ voki to help me!!

Answer

Answer
Under review

Paula - 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

A quick remedy should be to clear your cache and cookies. That should reset the whole login status and enable you to login.

No need to clear history.

Here's how - https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-clear-your-browser-cache/

Regards,

Gil

The Voki Team

Answer
Under review

Paula - 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

A quick remedy should be to clear your cache and cookies. That should reset the whole login status and enable you to login.

No need to clear history.

Here's how - https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-clear-your-browser-cache/

Regards,

Gil

The Voki Team

I can now put in my email and when I pressed forgot password it said sending email about reseting password. I cannot see email. Please help

Check in spam - might find it there.

Or send an email to support@voki and we will reset your password for you manually. 

ok received email in spam. It still said my email is not associated with an account. I had been logged in for a while and students had been working. I have send an email to support@voki . Can you please check to see if email is correct for account?

Support staff may be gone for the day. They will look into it tomorrow.

I have contacted support @ voki.com  two times. I need to hear from them. Can you please check on this for me. Thank You

Paula - I understood from support earlier today that they got back to you.

Is the problem taken care of?

It seems to be taken care of. The email said my email not recognized due to storage service failure over the holiday period.It sounded like my account was deleted due to this failure.  Thank you for your help.

How often do they check those emails??? I need this resloved quickly please.