+1
Answered

How can I delete my account ?

Parveen Sarswal 9 years ago in Voki FAQs updated by Gil Sideman 4 years ago 25
Dear Sir/Mam Please help me to delete my voki account.i dont know what is it? I cant find the delete option , so please u delete my account or send me link to my email.

Thanks.......

Answer

Answer

Hi All -

Anyone looking to deactivate their account & terminate their service, here's how -

* Login at voki.com

* go to your Voki Presenter or Voki Classroom page (tabs at the top right)

* Select "My Account" from main menu

* deactivate "Automatic Billing"

* for good measure also clear the "Payment Method on File"

That's it.

You will not be billed, and your account will deactivate at the end of the 15 day trial (or whenever your current subscription ends).

You will receive an expiration notice by email - just ignore it and allow the account to expire.

If you need help with any of this - send a note to support@voki.com

Best regards,

Gil

Under review
Hi Parveen,
As per your request the voki account has been cancelled.
Thank you for trying Voki.

Regards,
Sumit

Sumit B, can you please delete my account as well?

Sumit B, can you please delete my account as well?

Hi Isabella,
As per your request the voki classroom account has been cancelled.
Thank you for trying Voki.

Regards,
Sumit

I logged back in a couple of minutes ago. Looks like it didnt delete. I NEED to delete it asap.

+1

Isabella,

Please check now.

Please delete my account and refund any money charged. I just signed up ten minutes ago and this is not going to work for me.

Answer

Hi All -

Anyone looking to deactivate their account & terminate their service, here's how -

* Login at voki.com

* go to your Voki Presenter or Voki Classroom page (tabs at the top right)

* Select "My Account" from main menu

* deactivate "Automatic Billing"

* for good measure also clear the "Payment Method on File"

That's it.

You will not be billed, and your account will deactivate at the end of the 15 day trial (or whenever your current subscription ends).

You will receive an expiration notice by email - just ignore it and allow the account to expire.

If you need help with any of this - send a note to support@voki.com

Best regards,

Gil

hi, please remove my profile

https://ph.vokipages.com/people/jaqueline-czerille-vicente-31832697

I did not signed up for this neither gave permission to post my profile on your site.

Hello

Please cancel and delete my accounts.

Voki Classroom Account ID: 5888953

Voki Presenter Account ID: 5888954

I do not wish to continue either service.

I do not have a automated billing activated.

I do not want to have paypal billed since I am canceling before trial period ends.

Thanks you for your assistance.

If you deactivate auto-billing you will not be billed, and your account will expire at the end of the free trial.

You should be all set.

Thanks for the quick response. I don't see an option to deactivate it. My Account option only brings up personal information, account settings, and subscriptions. I don't see and option in account settings to disable it, it only has the invoice from initiating the accounts.

You said "I do not have a automated billing activated." - so if that's the case you're good.

Note: If you have no payment method on file - then auto-billing option is not shown - it can't be activated.

If you are not sure, contact support and someone will look into it.

Best,

Gil

Hi -

Please note that the vokipages service is unrelated to Voki.

Kindly address any issue to vokipages (they seem to have contact info on their website, at bottom right)

Best,

Gil

The Voki Team

Sumit B Can you help delete my account pls?

Hello Fabian - 

If you do not wish to be charged moving forward, you can turn off automatic billing in your My Account page.

Once your license expires - the account will be deactivated.

If you need assistance - please send a note to support@voki.com.

Regards,

Gil

Hola, si no me aparece nada de facturación en mi perfil... Quiere decir que no me van a cobrar después de los 15 días? muchas gracias por la pronta respuesta 

Hola: para evitar que te cobren, debes desactivar la facturación automática. Para hacerlo, vaya a la página "Mi cuenta" que está disponible en el menú "bienvenida" en la parte superior derecha de su página.

Espero que esto ayude.

Saludos,

Gil

Pero mira que no me sale nada de facturación ahí en donde dice "mi cuenta"... Entonces no sé qué hacer

Muchas gracias

Hola Luisa

Disculpa las molestias.

Envíe una nota a nuestro equipo de soporte a support@voki.com e incluya una captura de pantalla de lo que ve y lo ayudarán.

Atentamente,

Gil

Vale, muchas gracias, enviaré el correo 

no estoy pagando ninguna suscripción, pero quiero eliminar mi cuenta. Alguien me podría ayudar?

Envíe una nota a nuestro equipo de soporte a: support@voki.com y lo ayudaremos.

Atentamente,

Gil

-----------------

Please send a note to our support team at: support@voki.com and we will help you out.
Best regards,
Gil