Answer

Answer

Hello!

In our testing, it does save the recording, as well as the background, and all the attributes of the character. 

There seems to be a unique problem on your device - which we are unable to recreate.

Would love to get more information so that we can help.

Did you in fact re-enable permissions for the app to access the image gallery as I suggested?

Was this permission in fact disabled as we suspected?

Did you try saving / downloading new Vokis after making this change?

(note that any previous save attempts will never "show up" - as access was previously disabled )

Please try again and let me know exactly what you see when you press the Gallery button.

It is also possible that you are running an older version of the app, or that your app installation is bad/corrupt (this is rare).

That's why, if you try again and it still does not work - I recommend clearing the voki app from your ipad and re-installing it from the app store. 

Let me know

Under review

Hello !

Our QA just re-verified this feature on our iPads and iPhones - and we see no problem.

We can download the video every time to our device storage.

One thing that may prevent downloading the video is access permissions.  

An access alert that appears when you download video from app for the first time. Ignoring the alert (by clicking Don't Allow) blocks the app's access to device storage and after that it can't download the videos.

You want to go to the Voki  'App Permissions' in your settings and turn on this permission. 

That should solve it.

See - 

https://www.howtogeek.com/211623/how-to-manage-app-permissions-on-your-iphone-or-ipad/

Let me know how goes.

Best

Gil

The Vokis still are not saved in Voki Library. It clearly does not save the recording nor background in addition to all of the other updated features such as hair, color, shirt, etc. They may not be compatible with the IPad Pro as the Voice option list is halfway shown on the tablet screen. Thanks anyway for your time in offering your help with this issue. Unfortunately, until this issue is resolved, I am unable to purchase the membership for my class. 

Answer

Hello!

In our testing, it does save the recording, as well as the background, and all the attributes of the character. 

There seems to be a unique problem on your device - which we are unable to recreate.

Would love to get more information so that we can help.

Did you in fact re-enable permissions for the app to access the image gallery as I suggested?

Was this permission in fact disabled as we suspected?

Did you try saving / downloading new Vokis after making this change?

(note that any previous save attempts will never "show up" - as access was previously disabled )

Please try again and let me know exactly what you see when you press the Gallery button.

It is also possible that you are running an older version of the app, or that your app installation is bad/corrupt (this is rare).

That's why, if you try again and it still does not work - I recommend clearing the voki app from your ipad and re-installing it from the app store. 

Let me know