Answered

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR THREE WEEKS TO CONTACT VOKI TO NO AVAIL. Where are your customer care numbers?!?

Jennifer Gomez 8 years ago in Voki Classroom updated by Gil Sideman 3 years ago 8

Please let me know how I can get in touch with a real person at Voki who can help me.

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hi Jennifer -

For paid customers the 'contact us' form is in the Support section.

We do not provide a phone # but offer free and unlimited email support to our customers.

I am a real person at Voki - how can I help you?

Gil

Answer
Under review

Hi Jennifer -

For paid customers the 'contact us' form is in the Support section.

We do not provide a phone # but offer free and unlimited email support to our customers.

I am a real person at Voki - how can I help you?

Gil

I submitted a form three times through Support to no avail (and I am/was a paying customer). I managed to find a phone number for Oddcast and have started solving the problem. Thank you.

My account was charged when I was doing the free trail! I need to talk to someone in customer service.

I am a recently retired teacher. My school email and passwords are now closed. I signed up for the trial Voki and want to discontinue it as I am still getting billed for a service I can't use. How do I change emails or passwords to do this?

Hi Arlene - please contact our support at support@voki.com and we will help you out.

We usually answer requests on the same day - but depending on time of day it might be the next day before we respond.

We will locate your account and take care of this for you never fear!

Regards

Gil

I have sent at least four support emails to Voki. I have used Voki classroom for years, but now it’s not recording more than 30 seconds. I’ve left messages on the phone. I even sent a link via the support site to a  video showing the problem occurs in both Firefox and safari. This is the worst tech-support I’ve ever received for any product.  I need a resolution.  My students can’t complete their assignment.  

Hi Lynda - 

If you sent a note to support we'll get back to you. Sometimes if support is backed up it can be on the next business day. 

Apologies for the inconvenience & thanks for your patience!

Regards

Gil