Not a bug

Beware of Voki signups! Please cancel my subscription!

sara garrett2 7 years ago in Voki FAQs updated by Gil Sideman 7 years ago 4

When you use the credit card, it remains and charges you for continuous subscription long after initial use. Cancellation process is not user friendly, if at all in place! Please cancel my subscription immediately!

Answer

Answer
Under review

When you sign up for Premium Voki, you are asked for a credit card for automated billing.which you can cancel anytime. If you do not cancel, we have no way of guessing that you want your subscription stopped.

Cancelling auto-billing is simple.

- Login to your account

- goto the my Account page

- disable automatic billing.

or - write a note to support@voki.com and we will take care of it for you.

No reason is required, and we do not make it difficult for anyone to discontinue.

Why you got that impression is unclear - but I'll be happy to know more about it.

Others are invited to comment.

Regards,

Gil

Answer
Under review

When you sign up for Premium Voki, you are asked for a credit card for automated billing.which you can cancel anytime. If you do not cancel, we have no way of guessing that you want your subscription stopped.

Cancelling auto-billing is simple.

- Login to your account

- goto the my Account page

- disable automatic billing.

or - write a note to support@voki.com and we will take care of it for you.

No reason is required, and we do not make it difficult for anyone to discontinue.

Why you got that impression is unclear - but I'll be happy to know more about it.

Others are invited to comment.

Regards,

Gil

Hello, I had to send an email to cancel my subscription because I cannot see in my Account page how to disable automatic billing. Can you explain exactly where I should be looking?

Thanks

Hi - see image below.

Once you uncheck this option, you will no longer be billed and your account will naturally expire at the end of your current license period.

Note that if you remove the billing information - then the "Enable Automatic Billing" option is not displayed (and of course it is also not enabled).