Completed

Is there a storage limit for the free version of Voki?

Annie 7 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 7 years ago 4

Answer

Answer

Hi Annie - Got it - I understand exactly what you are doing. So at the moment there is no space limit, but we will introduce such a limit at some point soon, that will prevent you from accumulating more than a handful of Scenes. The best solution is to purchase a paid account, where this functionality will not be limited. At $29 a year you will be all set. Hope this makes sense.

Under review

Hi Annie -

At the moment there isn't - but this will change before long. Free Voki users will be limited to between 5 to 10 saved Voki Scenes (yet to be determined).

Hope this helps,

Gil

My students will be creating a voki and will send me the link (we are all using the free version). Actually, my students are younger than 13 so they can't create an account. So they will not sign in and they will create a short voki and publish it. They will then send me the link. When I open it using my free account, it drops it in my "My Voki" library. Is there a space limit there?

Answer

Hi Annie - Got it - I understand exactly what you are doing. So at the moment there is no space limit, but we will introduce such a limit at some point soon, that will prevent you from accumulating more than a handful of Scenes. The best solution is to purchase a paid account, where this functionality will not be limited. At $29 a year you will be all set. Hope this makes sense.