+3
Answered

Where has the Embed code option gone?

Dawn Keenan 8 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 8 years ago 3

Why can I no longer access the Embed Code for my Voki without a paid subscription?

Answer

Answer
Under review

Hi All -

As part of the update to Voki 2.0 we've introduced many new capabilities (including for free users) and we've also restricted some features to paid customers. Among these features were the advanced publish & share features.

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience this has caused - but to make Voki sustainable and ensure its continued existence we need to charge for more than we have been.

Thanks for your support & understanding - and I hope you will consider a paid subscription.

Regards

Gil

I can´t acces, either.

Answer
Under review

Hi All -

As part of the update to Voki 2.0 we've introduced many new capabilities (including for free users) and we've also restricted some features to paid customers. Among these features were the advanced publish & share features.

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience this has caused - but to make Voki sustainable and ensure its continued existence we need to charge for more than we have been.

Thanks for your support & understanding - and I hope you will consider a paid subscription.

Regards

Gil