+4
Fixed

Do the students HAVE to enter emails and register in order to send Vokis?

Stephanie Brown 11 years ago updated 11 years ago 3
My students' vokis were never delivered to my email box...what happened? Do the kids HAVE to enter their email accounts to use this for free and have it send to my email? Also, if that is the case, some schools have filters preventing students from using personal emails at school, therefore eliminating the option of "registering". Is my only option then to pay for this? And what became of my students' work? The site said that the projects sent successfully?!
Hi Stephanie,

Your students do not have to enter their email accounts to send a Voki. You definitely do not have to pay to send a Voki. Your school may have filters that block Voki emails from being delivered. So be sure to add notification@voki.com to your safe senders list.
I tested the process for sending vokis without registering prior to using it with my class, and I received the test vokis just fine...is there any way to recover their work that was not delivered, or is it now lost?

Thanks.
I tested the process for sending vokis without registering prior to using it with my class, and I received the test vokis just fine...is there any way to recover their work that was not delivered, or is it now lost?

Thanks.