+1
Under review

NEED A LITTLE HELP

RavenOfOceanPark 8 years ago updated by Gil Sideman 8 years ago 1

Hello everybody!

Ok. Going to be getting an annual license for Voki Presenter and have some questions here.

So here is my first question. I know that Voki is used mainly for presentations. But has anyone actually used it for a full-length animated film??

Asking because I am creating an animated film that takes place between 1965 and 1968. The film is called "The Wandering Musician" and it is a fictionalized account of the life of Jim Morrison of the Doors and goes along with a novel that I am working on. So ok. As unusual as this sounds {or maybe not so unusual} I will need to create a male voki with either curly or wavy shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes and his eyes should be open wider than they are right now.

I'm not saying that I want a carbon copy. But my voki should look similar to this:

Image 36

That is a photo of Jim Morrison from around 1967. We were able to get blue eyes and brown hair. But I didn't find his hairstyle in the male section. Can I get something similar once I get the license???

Get back to me on this please,

Thanks!!

Raven

Under review

Hi Raven -

Voki is intended for educational use only.

You should be looking at our other product - SitePal (www.sitepal.com)

SitePal supports the creation of photorealistic animated characters from photos (which Voki does not).

Or - if you prefer we can create a custom Jim Morisson character for you, in either photorealistic or animated style.

You would also need a special license to "export" the characters from the site and use them in your film - which would need to be priced.

So take a look at SitePal and send any questions to sales@sitepal.com

Regards

Gil