Whenever I try to upload an audio file to my voki avatar it turns back with the following error message:
"Please check that the file you are uploading is not being used exclusively by another application, and try again. (IO error)"
I've tried the following solutions but to no avail.
- Making sure that the uploaded file isn't used with another application.
- Restarting the computer sever times before visiting the voki.com again.
- Freeing the computer/browser memory.
- Freeing my voki memory (if any), I've deleted a couple of the stored audio files.
- Trying to uploading files while logging to voki.com from a different browser.
- I even have created an new account but the problem is still there.
I appreciate your swift response as our students are awaiting for the new lesson to be published today.
This should be the easy part, but I just can't figure it out. When I try to create a new Voki, there is a box over the part of the screen to select a new character. If I use the defautl one, it is covered by the box. Anysuggestions??
Voki Classroom does not seem to be working this morning? Whenever I click on it, I get an error message: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.d767c917.1432639193.6276833
Customer support service by UserEcho